Hasselt University Library expanded once again her selection of medical journals. In addition to the current journals and available packages we activated 13 new subscriptions. Hereby, we always opted for an online subscription. Depending on the publisher and the specific subscription terms, we obtained access to four or more publication years.
Below you find an overview of the new journal subscriptions:
- American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (2015-Present)
- Chest (2016-Present)
- Clinical Journal of Pain (2015-Present)
- Clinical Rehabilitation (1987-Present)
- European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (2012-Present) - incl. Journal of Cardiovascular Risk (1994-2003) and European journal of cardiovascular prevention & rehabilitation (2003-2011)
- European Respiratory Journal (1988-Present)
- Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy (2015-Present)
- Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy (1979-Present)
- Journal of Vestibular Research (1994-Present)
- Otology & Neurotology (2015-Present)
- Pain (2015-Present) - incl. Pain reports (2016-2019)
- Psychosomatic Medicine (2015-Present)
- Scandinavian Journal of Pain (2018-Present)
FYI: all new titles are included in our A-to-Z list (mentioning which volumes may be accessed and containing a link to the electronic version); in addition, all e-journals are full-text searchable using the search bar on the home page of the library website. Finally, through our link resolver, bibliographic databases (such as PubMed, Web of Science and Google Scholar) contain a direct link to the electronic version of the articles.