Hasselt University concluded a new license with Larcier that gives us almost unlimited access to all content in Strada lex. Compared to the previous agreement, these are the main changes / benefits:
- access to ALL journals, published by Larcier and Bruylant;
- access to ALL books, published by Larcier and Bruylant;
- access to the Larcier codes;
- access to the 'Répertoire Notarial';
- full access to the content of Strada lex Luxembourg;
- partial access to the content of Strada lex Europe.
Moreover, there is no longer a limitation on the number of simultaneous accesses. And for a maximum period of 18 weeks a year, students will have off-campus access to the database (also àfter the corona crisis).